Monday, September 10, 2007

1 Month





















Well, I am officially one month. Actually, now I am 5 weeks. Mom, Gram and I went to my 1 month check up last Friday. I am a big boy. They weighed me at 10 lbs. 4 ounces which is in the 70th percentile. More then that though, I am tall. I am 23 inches long, which is the 90th percentile. Other then my weight and length and getting a nasty shot not much else happened. I am perfectly healthy.

I went to my first photo shoot. Here is a little sample of my work. Mom got some of the pictures and will be handing them out, but if you would like to order some for yourself please just get in touch with my agent...mom. This is the last week where it will just be me and mom hanging out. She has to go back to work next week and I am really sad about it, but my GingGong is going to come and stay with me and then Grandma comes after that! I'm working on a new name for here so if you have any suggestions shoot them this way.

This weekend we are going to Houston. It will be my first roadtrip and I am looking forward to it. We will get to see Grandma, GingGong, PaPaw and all of that side of the family and also Grampy, Mimi, Mammie, and Great Grampy! But the best part will be going to my first Astros game (even though they stink this year!)


Well, I hope everyone is doing great and I can't wait to see you. Gotta go either eat or take a nap!

No comments: