Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yeah!


So this is my post for the week. I am so proud of myself. So, little man decided that he wanted a little of someone else's lunch at day care and to play with someone else's toy. Oh yeah, we have a big cut on our cheek and a bite mark on our arm. Battle scare of being a toddler I guess. We leave for Denver on Friday. Caleb will be spending some much needed time with Gram and Granddaddy while Mommy and Daddy go skiing for the first time in 5 years. Please say a little pray for our safety. Then next weekend Caleb and Mommy will go down to Houston to celebrate Mr. Hunter's 1st birthday with the rest of the gang (oh, and PaPaw is having a birthday too).

Here's a pic of the "king" sleeping with all of his subjects. As Jason said last night, "All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight." Hope everyone is good. Drop us a line!

always - Lauren

No comments: